Thank you for using JustAnswer.com, I am Serge
I read your post about the photo printing issue on your Envy printer. I am happy to look into this issue for you
Going through your post, I see that you are trying to load the 5*7 photo paper on your Envy 5660 printer. You need to load the 5*7 in the main tray. Once you load the paper make sure to close the paper guides to hold the photo paper firmly on the tray.
Here are the detailed steps to print photos on your printer:
While feeding the photo paper to the photo, you need to keep “Glossy” or print side facing down. Also, it is important to change the print settings before you print a photo. Check the settings mentioned below:
- Go to control panel - Devices and printers
- Right-click on your Envy and choose the "Printing preferences" option.
- Now, go to paper quality / layout tab and make sure the paper type is selected as "Photo paper".
- Also, select the correct paper size and save the settings.
Now, follow the steps mentioned to print the photo:
- Open the picture using “Windows Photo Viewer” (You can right-click on the image and go to “Open with” to select the windows photo viewer app)
- Change the paper size appropriately.
- Also, change the paper type to “photo paper” before printing.
You can check detailed instructions here: http://hp.care/2enTQLv
Please let me know whether that works for you or you need further assistance. Thank you!