I have a galaxy 8 Samsung phone that is locked by google. I

I have a galaxy 8...
I have a galaxy 8 Samsung phone that is locked by google. I own the phone but it was used by a person we set up on a sub account with our verizon account. He returned the phone to us but he does not remember the user name or password ***** used. I would like to resell this phone to recoup some of our cost but can not do so because of the google lock. I have the receipts from verizon for the initial cost of the phone and the start up charges for this phone and just finished paying 661.00 for the purchase price of the phone. I have discontinued service to this phone the last part of August and now the phone is paid in full. I know this must be a great feature if the phone is stolen. This is not a stolen phone and I need help getting this reset. Thank you, *****: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Samsung? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: It is a Samsung Galaxy S8 and I believe it is an android. i do not know a lot about it as nothing was returned with the phone and I have an I Phone
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No. I did have everything wiped from it and removed the sim card so he could have his pictures if he wanted them
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I may have to plug it in to charge it. I did buy a phone charger to fit it
9/21/2017
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Please follow the step by step instructions in this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qcBBQ4rwis&t=60s

Let me know the results

Thank you

That was more frustrating than my problem.

If you can not follow the steps I would suggest taking your phone to a Samsung repair shop so they can help you to remove the old Google account and unlock your phone, You could tell me what your zip code is so I can find you the nearest repair shop

Thank you

59105

You are referring to the automated offer from our system. There is no way to remote into your phone, I am sorry for any confusion.

iDoctor

*****#200 · +1(###) ###-####/p>

Cellular Warehouse and Repair

*****· +1(###) ###-####/p>

Device Doctor

*****#2 · +1(###) ###-####/p>

Let me know if you need more help

Thank you

Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Mr.Med
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast