Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I can't get google to open on my computer. It worked fine

I can't get google to open on my computer. It worked fine yesterday.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Using WIN 10 on a DIYPD
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Ive been trying to figure out all the passwords I seem to have for google.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think there might be a password ***** google browser, and one for google gmail, and one for googles store? Google PLay? Confusing

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
ok, i'm waiting

Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software, so that I can access your computer.

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e72dc8cc-883a-4fc7-a873-dbadf55aff0a

Thank you.

Are you still there?

Thank you.