Yu won;t let me use my password that i've used since I've…

Customer Question
Yu won;t let me...

Yu won;t let me use my password ***** i've used since I've had this cmputer.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Apple.7That;s all I know.Are you there?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No except I used to sign on and I auomatically was on aol .

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try resetting your password ***** the link below.

https://i.aol.com/

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>