I am being told we have a virus and to call Microsoft at a…

Customer Question
I am being told...

I am being told we have a virus and to call Microsoft at a tool free number

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

We are using windows 10 and our computer is an Asus

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

We could not open or send emails for about 24 hrs. then it started operating

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.