Nothing that I know of really except that Geek buddy's

Customer Question
Nothing that I know...

Nothing that I know of really except that Geek buddy's cookie won't go away. Probably my computer could use a tune up.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

I have an HP which runs microsoft. However, I'm a 65 YO who can do surgery but am grossly ignorant of computers.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

There are automatic updates through microsoft.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

NOthing serious.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

What operating system do u use?

I don't want to pay for your service. Thank you