Our Lenovo lap top is not recognizing our home wifi and

Customer Question
Our Lenovo lap top...

Our Lenovo lap top is not recognizing our home wifi and cannot access the internet.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried unplugging your router for about ten seconds? And what about other devices? Do they have connectivity?

We have unplugged the laptop router and from the outlet. Our pc is working properly.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

This problem has happened several times before and we have a tech friend who went through various option and got it working again for a while.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 11 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

okay.
No thank you.
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 11 months ago

Thank you so much!

May I know what is the operating system on your computer?

Is that a Windows 10 or 7?

Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 11 months ago

And also I would like to know who is your internet provider is that Spectrum or Comcast?

It would be very helpful if you could mention the model number of the modem that you have.

Thank you

Suhasini Velu