Getting access denied when try to access Costco.com. Acer. I

getting access denied when try...
getting access denied when try to access Costco.com
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: acer
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I believe so as updates are automatical
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have been in contact with my provider and they recommended I contact microsoft
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/21/2017
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

When are you given this message? Are you given the message the moment you go to costco.com or when you attempt to login?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Jason Jones, Computer Expert
when I go to Costco.com

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 79 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
this fix provided did not work

How did it not work? It worked five days ago. What is happening now?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it never worked

May I remotely connect again?

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 62 and click the circle button to start the remote application.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
get error message stating application can not be started

Click the "Next Option" link, please.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't see that link

Look at the page. Do you see a link that says "Next option"?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no

Let's try this another way.
Go to the following page: http://tinyurl.com/UltraViewerJason
- A file will be downloaded. Save that file and open it.
- After you run UltraViewer, it will give you an ID and Password. I need for you to give me the ID and Password ***** it shows you.
Please, give me both of the ID and password.
Keep in mind that you must keep the program running for me to connect. For this reason, please do not close it.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
do you want me to run the down loaded file

Yes, that was part of my instructions. I need you to run it.

Thank you for checking on that. Are you able to run it?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
id 4 674 225
password *****

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
just tried on my wife's smart phone through the wifi and were successful

You were not able to do so on the Kindle or the computer. Are you certain that the cell phone is using the Wifi connection as opposed to the CELL NETWORK connection?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I just got off the phone with the isp and the said my ip address is listed as being blocked on spamhaus.org

Thank you for calling them as I suggested verifying that. Are they going to work on the issue now and work on taking their IP address block off the list?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no they recommended I contact you again

They recommended that you contact me in regards ***** ***** IP block being listed on the blacklist? That is very surprising. Please, call them back and demand to speak with someone who work on removing their IP block from the list of blacklisted IP addresses. They are the ones that will need to do their job and fix this for you and the rest of their customers.

They are the ones who own that section of IP addresses and are the ones that can fix this.

Jason Jones, Computer Expert