I am having an issue with Internet Explorer stopping on one

particular website I access....
I am having an issue with Internet Explorer stopping on one particular website I access. I get the message "Interenet Explorer has stopped working" consistently on one particular website.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Dell laptop (not sure of the model) I can find that if you provide some guidance on where to look
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes (Windows 10 update) this issues has been occurring for some time, not related to any recent updates
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at this time
9/21/2017
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to assist you today.

Could you let me know what's the URL/link for this particular website?

my.justanswer.com
Or are you asking about the website that I experience the problem with?
Are you still there?

PS: Please ignore the automated remote assistance offer shown on this page; it's sent by our site and not by me. We do not need to do a remote session, and I'll reply back to you below now.

Yes, please let me know the link to the problem website itself. Thanks,

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/

OK, please stand by - checking the website now.

OK, I'm having the same issue with the website on my end as well, but only with Internet Explorer. It looks like they have stopped supporting Internet Explorer, but work well with other browsers, e.g. Firefox, Chrome.

Do you have any other browser installed that you could test the website with now?

I do not, but if you think that would be a reasonable fix I will try it in the future. Is it difficult to move from one browser to another?
I have professional sites that require IE

OK, I figured out a solution for this issue and am typing up further steps now. Please stand by,

Thank you

First, open up the following link:

https://adblockplus.org/

Run and install the free Adblock Plus for Internet Explorer; done installing, re-open the browser and test the website one more time. Does it open up and work all right this time?

Do keep me posted; I'll be here.

I just type in AdblockPlus.com?
Sorry, I didn't notice you had provided the link

You may just click to open up the above link in Internet Explorer; else if you are on a different device now, just type in the following link at your address bar on the computer:

adblockplus.ORG

Thanks; let me know how it goes.

I did receive a message about having the AdBlock icon on the status bar. Is this something I should have on my "task bar"? It seems to be finishing

That's optional and you can either keep or don't keep the icon - it won't make a difference. Once it finishes installing, please re-open the browser and try accessing the website once again. Fingers crossed!

I have been able to access the website. The scroll mechanism seems to be better, not stop and go or temporary freeze. Still waiting to see if "Internet Explorer is not working" message appears and freezes the site
As you may have noticed, there is a lot of advertising on the site and a lot of video content that can be accessed as well

I see; yes, those unsolicited ads and video content were causing IE to hang up previously, and so this free adblocker took care of that issue. Could you confirm that your issue with the website is resolved now?

I am accessing other websites (no problem with this issue) just to make sure functionality is OK

OK, yes - you should have no further issues with accessing this website with this adblocker installed in Internet Explorer now. An adblocker is an essential add-on to have for any browser, and you should notice that most of your other websites will load quicker as well. And it's a very well-tested adblocker and so will be compatible with almost every website out there.

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to rate my service by clicking on one of the five stars at the top of this page > Submit. Thank you,

Everything seems to be working OK. The website in question is still open and functioning and other websites I utilize frequently are operating as normal. I believe you have been most helpful in addressing an issue that has frustrated me for some time. Thank you

Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Thank you Bryan, I really appreciate your guidance and willingness to assist on this matter. Sorry, I had a phone call come in. I have submitted my rating and I hope you have a good remainder of the day

No problem at all; I have also sent in a refund request for any remote offer you might have accepted earlier, since we did not need to set up a remote session to resolve this issue. Thanks again,

Bryan, Computer Support Specialist