IT WAS SCAMMED AND I LOST my icon for the Word PROCESSER…

Customer Question
IT WAS SCAMMED AND...

IT WAS SCAMMED AND I LOST my icon for the Word PROCESSER WITH ALL MY STUFF IN IT

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I ON'T KNOW THAT

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

ABOUT 6 YRS AGO LAP TOP NO TROUBLE SHOOTING TRIED

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

NO ALL ELSE IS WORKING GOOD

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon... I am so sorry to hear something happened to you! Can you tell me more about what happened? This way I can do everything I can to help you recover anything you might be missing. Were you using Microsoft Word? Did someone delete files in the computer? Let me know details about what happened, and we can get started with helping you fix it all.