I would like to delete my account with pchclassmate.com

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to delete my account with pchclassmate.com.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Which account are you trying to delete also do you have access to this account now?

Are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.