I have a question about a return? I f I have had my item for…

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question about a return? I f I have had my item for more than 60 days, does it quality to return or exchange? It is a Galaxy tablet

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your tablet computer?

It is Galaxy Tab A SM T550NZAAXAR

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Serial R52H5193A1A

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The location where I connect to recharge is damaged

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

months have not used it due to problem
I can't connect because the port is damaged. Just want to know if I can return it or exchange it?
Just need answer about return, do not want to pay for proxy in