I forgot the password to my hotmail account. I have not used…

I forgot the password...

I forgot the password ***** my hotmail account

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?

I have not used it in a few years

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I need to update my apple account so I cannot install anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Another option may be to change email accounts??

9/21/2017
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Is this for your Apple ID or just the Hotmail email account?

I know my Apple ID but they are requesting my hotmail account

Do you mean that your Hotmail account is linked to the Apple ID?

Apparently

Click here: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Enter your email address and follow the prompts to reset the password

thank you

You're welcome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

Josh, Support Specialist