Cant connect to cetain programs anymore. With ookla. Just…

Cant connect to cetain...

Cant connect to cetain programs anymore

Technician's Assistant: Have you tested the connections by doing a ping utility test?

Yes, with ookla

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, just the reg. ones

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I've watched watchespn &amc.com for years and not nada

9/21/2017
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Are you having this problem on a Windows PC or a Mac OS computer?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Jason Jones, Computer Expert
windows pc

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 48 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com