I just purchased an LG-B470 and do not know how to set it up…

Customer Question
I just purchased an...

I just purchased an LG-B470 and do not know how to set it up for use?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Compaq presario

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

This one & one for road maps

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
9/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 9 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Are you replacing your current phone with the LG B470 phone? If so, you can just remove the small SIM card from the old phone and put it into the this new phone. After you remove the battery from the back of the LG B470, you will see where the SIM card fits. Simply, put it in that slot, put the battery back in, and turn it on. Once that is complete, your new phone will work with no problems.

If you need any more assistance, please let me know.

Please, do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page.

Thank you,

***** *****

Is there anything else I can help you with today? If so, please let me know. If that is all for now, please do not forget to rate my help on top of this page.
Thank you,
Jason