I AM 84 YEARS OLD AND HAVING PROBLEMS RENEWING MY

Customer Question
I AM 84 YEARS...

I AM 84 YEARS OLD AND HAVING PROBLEMS RENEWING MY PRAGERTOPIA MEMBERSHIP? MY CREDIT CARD WAS STOLEN

Technician's Assistant: No, you can ask a one off question to try things out. What kind of computer do you have?

HP

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

YES I WANT TO RENEW MY MEMBERRSHIP WITH MY NEW CREDIT CARD

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

What is the issue you are having with renewing the subscription?

it won't accept my accept my user names or passwords I keep trying to use all of the combinations but nothing
is working very frustrating!!!

Have you tried clicking on "Forgot Password"?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.