I go to web sites such as Natgeo and the House and when I…

Customer Question
I go to web...

I go to web sites such as Natgeo and the White House and when I put in my email address, it shows up as a "not valid email" They work on Internet Explorer but not Firefox. Why is that? It's getting very frustrating. Thank You ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: Have you done a bandwidth test?

I have no idea how to do that

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Just finished installing Firefox from the web site and it still does not work

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Are you doing this on a windows or mac computer and which version?

Please let me know

Laptop, HP - Windows 10
Why do I have to pay to fix something Firefox produces that does not work?
First they want $5 so I can talk to you and then $39 so you can fix a Firefox problem. That's not a good way to do business

This is a paid service, it is my livliehood and it is not for free...

You will need to contact customer service to request your refund.

Thanks

they hire you to fix their problem but I have to pay for it?

Please speak to customer service for all payment questions.

How do I get to customer service? I thought I was talking with Firefox
Thank You and have a good day

ok, and best of luck with resolving your issue