I just bought Office 2016 Home & Student edition last week…

Customer Question
I just bought Office...

I just bought Office 2016 Home & Student edition last week for my Mac and I need Business instead. Can I swap it out and pay the difference?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

MacBook Air, Sierra

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You need to return the product within 30 days from the time of purchase and then buy Office Business 2016 :

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10558/microsoft-account-refunds-for-purchases-and-subscriptions

Let me know if you need further assistance

Thank you