I need assistance with Microsoft password. Inspiron ONE and…

Customer Question
I need assistance with...

I need assistance with Microsoft password

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Inspiron ONE and was upgraded to Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No idea so I would say no

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Geeks have updated since spam attack only PC

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks