Why can't I activate my cameras from my computer anymore?

Customer Question
Why can't I activate...

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Arlo hp

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My wife can activate cameras from her phone yet.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

What is the make and model of the cameras you are trying to activate and what happens when you try?

arlo
they act like they are going to come on and don't, the arrow pops up again
can you help me or not?

Thanks

Can you please remove the power to your wifi router.

Wait 5 minutes, connect the power to your wifi router and tell me if you can then view them

I dont see how this would help me, I need to get ready for work, I may connect with you later tonight. Thanks.

Your cameras connect via that, why do you believe it would no help?