I have recently had to change passwords for Skype and

Customer Question
I have recently had...

I have recently had to change passwords for Skype and Outlook and now these new passwords are not working! What can I do

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

For about a week - so I have been changing them again and again and now I really do not know which passwords are for which

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes I have tried to update Skype and then also HP Support

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can´t think of anything right now

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
9/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

When you say you had to change the password, did you receive an email telling you to do this?

Please let me know

Andy, Computer Consultant