It's not my computer. My land phone does not work and the…

Customer Question
It's not my computer...

It's not my computer. My land phone does not work and the readout says "check telephone line"

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

My computer is a Dell, my land phone is just a black, generic phone but I have some kind of "bundle" and AT&T provides service to my land phoone

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That the only problem I have.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the make and model of the landline?

It will usually br printed on the underside of it

Thank you