I would like to know how to, I would like to know how to…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know how to Good Day.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Good day. I would like to know how to trace parcels from overseas?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

?????

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

When I type the tracking number in, the reply is Numbers not on system

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Do you have a copy of the tracking number or receipt?

If so, how long ago was the package shipped?

And what specific company by name is ***** ***** was used to ship the package? Thank you for your response,

Dustin S