Evening, I have the error message 0x80070057. I went to

Customer Question
Evening, I have the...

Evening, I have the error message 0x80070057. I went to another sight and loaded some software that they say will fix a large number of errors andjunk build up, but...

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, how often have you been getting this particular message?

Idont really like their sasles tactics. I got the error once, today, but I have been having problems. The defrag program, app wont work because my main dis is too full. my machine is a

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

An old dell with only I gig RAM . It is ann Inspiron E1505 that originally came with Windows Vista. A friend installed the 8.1 pro right after it was given to me.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I got it about 6 yrs ago used. Im trying to think of the repair pkge I had dwn loaded earlier. They said they were a Microsoft partner

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Those automatic repair programs usually cause more harm then good. If you paid them already, I will help you get a refund.

With that being said.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S