My credit card has changed---it is now a visa

Customer Question
My credit card has...

My credit card has changed---it is now a visa card--4557012012467498---it used to be mastercard the last 4 numbers being 3141---have tried numerous times with you to alter it with no luck----please attend to.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Samsung--thermaltake

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not to my knowledge

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 10 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

For which service do you wish to update the card for?

Please let me know

I do not expect any charge for this simple transaction - for your benefit I notified you well in advance of the renewal that my credit card was changed by the bank from a mastercard to a visa card with new numbers. I gave all the details correctly but your system didn't accept them - I than had to go to this other website and spend more time - quite ridiculous and very frustrating - if you have already debited my account, then I expect a full refund - naturally on renewal date you will debit my account for the yearly fee.

ok, please speak to customer service regarind all payment questions

Thanks

I rang 1-***-***-**** which was the no. state.d for Customer Care----I found out that the number is ***** longer in service---this is now becoming a " nightmare "---would you please forward my previous letter to Customer Care---that would be appreciated thank you-----Darryl

please speak to customer service regarind all payment questions

Thanks