I can not get into my quicken with my id and password. it…

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get into my quicken with my id and password. it says error has occurred try again later

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I am not sure but it has been several months. I used to be able to click on the icon and it would come up without asking for id and password.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I had to have my computer cleaned because of a fraud and it was all reset.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so, I only use it to do a monthly spending report for my club

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
9/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert replied 8 months ago
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** and I am a tech expert with 17 years of experience.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? It is a very safe option too because we are an A+ accredited business with the Better Business Bureau. Additionally, you will be watching your screen and will have full control at any time.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

please cancel I don't have time, I only wanted quicken to tell me why I cannot log in.

This happens because your installation of Quicken is corrupt. Should I fix it for you?

I did not know this would cost so much please cancel and do not charge my account.
Andy, Computer Consultant