I have forgotten my email password or the one that I thought

I have forgotten my email...
I have forgotten my email password ***** the one that I thought was my password ***** not work.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: 1 year ago
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Not sure
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/21/2017
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
Having trouble with which email service?

How long has this been an issue?

About 2 months
Please tell me how to reset my password ***** I have forgotten my original password

which email provider is it?

CenturyTel.net

is it centurlink or centurtel how do you access your email from the computer browser or email software like Outlook?

I want to be able to access my email from a remote site through centurylink cloud server. I am not having any problems with my email when accessing it by my home computer.

you are saying you dont find any problem accessing your email from home and you want to access your email from a remote locations which you need help with is that right?

how do you access email from home do you open the email on the webbrower or using some email client software?

I think we are using Microsoft email program at home to access our email

let me know your full email address let me check if there is a web mail facility available for your email service or not.

My question is still where on centurylink web page do I find how to create a new password ***** I have forgotten the old. My email address is ***@******.***

i will provide you with that information

Thank you

you can reset your email password ***** the link just given

let me know if there is anything that i can help you more on this.

The website asks for my current password ***** also says log out and go to forgot password, but I don't know where to locate that info

do you want me to remote connect and walk you through the steps

That would be helpful if there is no additional charge

ther is a charge of $39 but i will not charge you for todays remote service.

Sounds good. Let me know what I need to do on my end

i am sorry i had a disconnect from my internet now i am back

click on the link, you will see a page opens scroll down down and click on I Agree button
it will install Elsinore which is the remote assistance tool once its installed i will be connected to your screen

I tried a different password ***** it accepted my change in password. Let me see if I can get access and then I will get right back to you

sure you do take your own time.

Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer
I think we have it`!!!!! Thanks for your help

Thanks for using this service. Good day.

Moses C
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer