After a major update adobe flash player and Microsoft edge…

Customer Question
After a major update...

After a major update adobe flash player and Microsoft edge no longer connected so I can no longer watch major league baseball. This happened to my other computer after a major update. Ref #(###) ###-####This is how they fixed it.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

I am computer illiterate so please tell me where to find these.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

A minor update was not too longer ago and it did not correct what the major update caused.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert replied 11 months ago
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** and I am a tech expert with 17 years of experience.

Can you please first let me know what the exact symptoms of that problem are? Are you unable to watch Flash content in Edge? Is there any error message?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

When I go to major league baseball and select my game it tells me that I have reached a page that requires adobe flash player to work. They have me check to see if enabled. It is enabled. I thought I was talking to someone from Microsoft, but I guess not as this had happened to my other computer after a major update. In addition, your company has not only taken $5.00 out of my account but also $42.00. I don't was a membership and trial membership and would appreciate it if the $42 were credited back to my account.
I am not paying another $39.00. It this a scam????

This is not Microsoft, we are independent computer experts. If you do not wish to pay for our work and would like a refund, just go to:

http://ww2.justanswer.de/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

If you wish to continue at the mentioned costs, just let me know and I would be happy to help you. Thank you.