I play Microsoft Majong, it always says we are having

Customer Question
I play Microsoft Majong...

I play Microsoft Majong, it always says we are having trouble downloading the game and then it comes on reacting very sluggishly. When I am trying to match pieces they do not respond or repond sluggishly and then I run out of timed events. When I start the program it says "Guest", I not a Guest I do not believe, I signed up a few years ago to play the free game.

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technicians require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.

I do not think I want to pay for that, that does not sound right to me.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

HP Pavilion 23

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Updates come automotically and there have been some in the past few weeks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of right now. I just would like Majong to respond as it has in the past and should now.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 11 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello and welcome.

My name is***** will be assisting you today.

So to clarify have you tried updating the video drivers of your HP Pavilion 23?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,

Jeffrey