I can't get into my computer email as it wants me to do

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into my computer email as it wants me to do something withanother syatem

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

ACER& WINDOWS

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I TRY NOT TO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

IT IS YAHOO TEY ARE TRYING TO JOIN

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

What is Yahoo asking you to do on "another system"?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason