It is my magicjack i dont need anything on a computer, i…

Customer Question
It is my magicjack...

It is my magicjack i dont need anything on a computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And how long have you been using magicJack?

I guess i got wrong search for magicjack about two months. i had it last night then today my phone has no phone service my phone number is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes i have everything with xfinity changed yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No does he work on magic jack

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Louie, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Louie, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.