I JUST RECEIVED A MSG THAT SOMEONE USED MY PASSWORD TO

Customer Question
I JUST RECEIVED A...

I JUST RECEIVED A MSG THAT SOMEONE USED MY PASSWORD ***** ACCESS MY ACCOUNT. FIX IT. NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO DO THAT.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What kind of account is it, such as email account, etc.? Is your account currently working fine?

Where did you get that message?

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we can schedule a time. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,