I HAVE DAIL TONE BUT NO ONE CAN CALL ME, WINDOWS 10 BEEN…

Customer Question
I HAVE DAIL TONE...

I HAVE DAIL TONE BUT NO ONE CAN CALL ME

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

WINDOWS 10 BEEN WORKING FOR SEVERAL YEARS

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

IT WORKED THIS AM NOW NO WORK

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Nathan, Systems Manager replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Systems Manager

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the main base station, not the handset)

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.