I would like some base directions for how to use Pandora…

Customer Question
I would like some...

I would like some base directions for how to use Pandora recovery

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Lenovo running Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, do you mean after I inadvertently deleted the file

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Reset your Password ***** a Computer

If you've forgotten your password, click here.

1. Enter the email address that you used to create your Pandora account for a link to reset your password.
  2. When you receive the email, click on the link included to reset it on our site.

This email may take a little while to arrive. If you don't see it shortly, check your Spam and Junk folders.

If you're having trouble receiving or viewing the reset password ***** please contact us here for further assistance.