I just bought a tablet and I need my password to get Gmail…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a tablet and I need my password ***** get Gmail and chrome on it. I do not know my password ***** have only the Gmail address and no mobile phone. The Gmail is on my home computor.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

I just bought the tablet this week. There are no problems with my regular computor.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Can you still login to gmail on your home computer?

Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 11 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Do you still need help with this issue ?

Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** Sorry for the delay. I will be helping you today by retrieving the Gmail account password.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the exact email address? The reason why I am asking is, I can try to check what are the possible way to reset the password ***** your gmail account.