I am trying to setup a new account and keep getting a

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to setup a new account and keep getting a message that a phone number is ***** valid

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Are you trying to setup the account on your phone?

Have you tried creating the account on your computer and then using it with your phone.

Thank you.

Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 11 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

if this is a phone number for yourself that you are putting in when you first create an account the problem is the format that you are using

they usually want area code ( 3 digits) phone number (7 digits)

do NOT use a 1 in front.

do NOT use ( or - between the sections)

Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 10 months ago

do you still need help with this issue?

if my answer did help you please take a moment to give me an excellent rating

Your rating is the only way that i can receive any credit for my time

thank you