Officejet 6310 all-in-one printer will not print from my…

Customer Question
Officejet 6310 all-in-one printer...

Officejet 6310 all-in-one printer will not print from my computer

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

HP officejet All-in-one series 6310

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

If I could speak to a technician it would make my understanding of this support much easier(###) ###-####thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Use below box to post your response

Are you chatting from problematic computer?