Need help getting back on as a driver partner already been a…

Customer Question
Need help getting back...

Need help getting back on as a driver partner already been a driver for 6 month Menards took time off for business and vacation ,my name is********@******.*** password *****

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Well the driver app came up this time but I an also uber rider cannot sign in says password ***** help please

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Switched phone service to sprint and the updated my phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris