I am unable to log on to authnet. no, some of those

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to log on to authnet.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Some of those automatic updates have taken place

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 11 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply

momentarily.

Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 11 months ago

Alright, so the problem you are facing is you are unable to login to authnet and may I know what is the Operating System on the computer you are using right now?

For example Windows 10 or is that a Apple Mac?