My computer is fine, I am trying to get to me e-mail and it…

Customer Question
My computer is fine...

My computer is fine, I am trying to get to me e-mail and it will not verify my account it has signed me out. My phone number has change so can't be verified that way...I have no idea when I set up the account it has been years ago and it is not recognizing my password ***** has happened several times and It is frustrating

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My new phone number which by the way is receiving my e-mail is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 11 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello and welcome.

My name is***** will be assisting you today.

So to clarify do you have a recovery email adres for your gmail account?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 11 months ago

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff

I need my email to recognize me
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 11 months ago

I understand.

Do you want me to remotely connect and solve this together?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

No, I am not paying 35$ for help with a problem that is not of my making. If you don't have a solution, please credit my account and I will get assistance elsewhere.
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 11 months ago

I understand.

With the security questions from Google, you can also do this with the security question, have you also tried this?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

I have no idea when I opened this account it's been years ago it says it's not recognizing my email address yet I'm getting email on my phone security question about my phone number I have tried to change my phone number on Google several times and it won't except it so the security questions are working
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 11 months ago

I understand.

Do you want me to remotely connect, free of charge so we can try to solve this together.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Please do if there is no charge
Am I supposed to be doing something?
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 11 months ago

I understand.

Are you on a Windows or MAC computer?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,

Jeffrey