I want to open my email account at outlook and I can only…

Customer Question
I want to open...

I want to open my email account at outlook and I can only get a blue screen with outlook up which says organize your world get premium or sign up and it wants ;me to sign up to a choice of 3 different schemes, I don't want to sign up all I want to do it open my emails

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Since I got home about 1 hour ago, I rang iinett and they said to email you

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to clear this screen so I can open my emils

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Does it give the "Sign in" option?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

I did not get the last 2 emails you sent on the 20th so cannot believe I was charged $62.83 for absolutely no help, I have fixed the problem with a tech help here, never authorized such a charge only for $5 which was supposed to be refundable, and satisfaction guaranteed, definitely not satisfied so please refund immediately. I definitely don't want any help and charges from you people.

I'm sorry. I was waiting for your response two days ago, so that I could help you quickly. Previously, you would need to stay with me at this web page in order to communicate with me, but I'm glad you got it working now. No problem, we are canceling this for you. If you need help with any other computer question / issue in the future, please come back anytime as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you.

Thank you I will look forward to my refund.

You're welcome. Yes, our customer service will email you the confirmation. Thank you.