After I backup to an external drive, I'd like it to be

Customer Question
After I backup to...

After I backup to an external drive, I'd like it to be disconnected from my PC. Is there a program that does this?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

It's a Windows 10 made by Micro Magic.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Whenever Windows sends one.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Martin, Network Engineer replied 11 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Aside from unplugging the external drive, how do you want it disconnected from your PC?

Do you want it to stop popping up with the option for it to be opened and explored?