I bought something on sep.4 for $43.97 and used my paypal…

Customer Question
I bought something on...

I bought something on sep.4 for $43.97 and used my paypal credit. then a few minutes later I called them back and had them cancel the order.they said they would notifie paypal. I see it is on my email from paypal that it never was completed. please cancel the order notice.***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Paypal

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 11 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

To file a dispute and get a refund, click on the link below to file the dispute if your Paypal Credit is linked to your Paypal account (this is the most common situation):

click here

The other way to file the dispute is to fill out the dispute form at the following link:

click here

and either mail or fax it to the address or fax number on the dispute form.

Please let me know if you need further assistance. Also, please provide a positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.
Thanks,
David.