Got the new Note 8, decided I'm going to try to be healthy…

Customer Question
Got the new Note 8...
Got the new Note 8, decided I'm going to try to be healthy (haha, I said try, lol)....sooo figure if I'm gonna' be walking I need music.I don't have any on my phone now because I generally am a 'look' person rather than 'listen'. I'd get hit by a car if I did that walking.So, my question is this. Where and what sites are the best to download music from without the worry of getting a virus?Thanks.Oh, and I'm using Windows 10 on a HP computer
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you looking for free song downloads?

Sorry, just got back on lol. Yea, free, cause I'm not a music officionado. Just need something to keep me occupied while I make myself walk a few miles a day. I do karate, flash mob, dance forms, tap, and ballroom. I'm not losing, I'm gaining, lol....so gonna' try walking (bad knees, can't run).If I don't watch the road I'll either do a face plant or wander into the road....yea, I'm a klutz, born and bred.

Click here: https://www.mp3juices.cc/

Type in the song or artist and click on Download

Thanks. I'm playing with that, but it's driving me crazy because it keeps saying to update flash player and java. I updated both, and it still keeps saying that.Plus I hope I pressed 'decline' everywhere I needed to because I don't need anymore 'junk' as add-ons, lol.What am I doing wrong.

It sounds like you are clicking the advertisement link instead of the actual one.

Click on Download then Download again (next to Save to cloud)

Unfortunately, when downloading free music, there is a lot of links/advertisements/etc that you have to deal with.

Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 10 months ago

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.