I am having trouble logging into my HP Envy. It says the…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble logging into my HP Envy. It says the password ***** I have changed is incorrect. But I can get into an older computer with the password

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

HP Envy that I purchased in January

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes a couple of weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

After entering the newly changed password ***** next scree says "That password ***** ***** Make sure you're using the password ***** your Microsoft account. You can always reset it at account.live.com/password/reset." I have reset my password ***** today trying to get into the computer. Once on my Samsung phone, the second time on my older Toshiba laptop. HELP please :)

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
What exactly are you having trouble with is it windows login password ***** are having trouble with?

How long has this been an issue?