I'm a super user and I was trying to log in. The front page…

Customer Question
Hi, Andy. I'm...

Hi, Andy. I'm a super user and I was trying to log in. The front page has changed since I last logged in so I don't know If I'm an administrator or what I am. I never had 3 choices before. My e-mail is***@******.*** I'm from the Redford Theatre in Detroit and I need to change one of the recordings. My phone is(###) ###-####and the street address is***** Detroit MI.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

No, I didn't try that because I don't know what to log in as: There's 3 levels now that weren't there before. I'm not sure my e-mail address is correct.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, none at all. It's been about 6 months since I have had to do any changes.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's it. Thank you.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
What exactly are you having trouble with is it Windows login?

How long has this been an issue?