I have a Logitech marble t-cl13 mouse. I'ts pretty old,

Hi Pearl. I have...
Hi Pearl. I have a Logitech marble t-cl13 mouse. I'ts pretty old, obviously, but it worked well until just the last few days. It just gets slower and slower now, and I have switched to a backup mouse. I am wondering if it would help to install a new driver, or whether it's a hardware problem.
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: With the mouse?
JA: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: Windows 7
JA: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: it's an OptiPlex 780. I got it last winter. I put in a new hard drive, and it works well.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I don't know what the expert will want to know.
9/20/2017
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. The first thing you might want to try is uninstalling the original driver and let it reinstall again. Please let me know if you need assistance and I would be happy to help you with that.

OK I am signed in now. I will do as you suggest. Thanks.

Okay. Let me know if you have problems or need assistance.

Dan, Computer Support Specialist
Dan, Computer Support Specialist