I can not log onto my Yahoo email page. I may have miss

Customer Question
I can not log...

I can not log onto my Yahoo email page. I may have miss typed my code

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?

Just this afternoon

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just connect me to my yahoo email page. it is***@******.***

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

I cannot connect you to your Yahoo page, but I can help you recover a forgotten password. Now, when you say you mistyped your code, do you mean your password?

I do not no how to use the computer to do what you ask

I just need to know what you mean by mistyped your code?

Andy, Computer Consultant