I'm trying to download Media player for windows 10. However,

I'm trying to download...

I'm trying to download Media player for windows 10. However, Norton comes up telling me it shut it down, I am wondering if where I am trying to download it for is sick?I

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

Acer and windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No only Norton appl 2 mths ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to get media player. I got a new vehicle last Friday and now they don't come with CD players so I will have to use youtrube and put my music on a external hard drive

9/19/2017
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Windows Media Player is already installed on Windows 10, You don't need to download or reinstall it.

Thank you

Do you still need help with this issue please?

Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
no I'm good thanks

Please Click on the following link : http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c15d1948-aa2e-46b3-8af9-6854335851b0

and click "I agree" button to Join the remote session, then a remote file will be downloaded.

Open and run the remote file from your downloads (press CTRL + J to open up the Downloads window).