The Just Answer wants me to check my email account for a new…

Customer Question
The Just Answer wants...

The Just Answer wants me to check my email account for a new password. If I could get in I would not need them !!! This is idiotic!!

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I don't think so. I already answered all this once.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want a live person or I am going to have to go set up a new account with some other service and I dont' want to do that!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Did you forgot your Gmail's password *****?

I reset it 5 days ago and can't remember it. So I cannot provide it when JA asks for it. I need to get into my account by resetting it again and I can't.
I am not paying for remote support.
I am NOT satisfied at all with this service and want the $5 refund I paid for nothing.

I'm sorry about the issue, please go to the Account support page : https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery
Follow the instructions. You'll be asked some questions to confirm it's your account. Answer as best you can.
Reset your password. Choose a strong password ***** you haven't already used with this account.

Let me know the results

Thank you

Please feel free to ignore the offers for Additional Services. They are automatically sent by the website.

Has everything worked out ? Do you still need help please?